Sunday, January 29, 2012

day 26 - colour

colour of Australia Day

It had to be the colours of Australia Day. We are so lucky to live in this beautiful country, and I am also lucky to have a close family who I love so very much. We spent Australia Day, and then the weekend, at my parents holiday house at Pt Vincent. I read a quote somewhere that went something like Grandma's house is where cousin's become friends, and seeing the close relationship my daughter and nephews have I would really have to say that it is so true.

The day started with a gorgeous sunrise, and kicked on with Dad firing up the BBQ for his signature bacon and egg breakfast. I managed to talk the kids into a photo shoot on the beach with zinced up faces, then we relaxed with a few drinks, an afternoon swim and lamb chops on the BBQ for dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x