Sunday, January 29, 2012

day 28 - light

The dog woke me up to be let out at about 6:00am. I was about to go back to bed when I caught a glimpse of the sky and remembered the theme for day 28 was light. (After the something I made debacle on day 25, I've been making an effort to check the next day's theme in advance.)  Perfect! I was just in time to catch the sunrising over the ocean. Dad joined me on the balcony and we enjoyed each others company as I took a photo every few seconds. I love the tiny spot of light as the sun begins to kiss the sky.

I found it hard to choose just one shot for light. Probably because I was narrowing it down from about 80 photos! I posted the top one as my choice for day 28, but I really think the bottom one is my favourite. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x