Sunday, January 29, 2012

day 29 - inside my fridge (plus day 2 - breakfast catch up)

It's home-time today. It's been a beautiful mini-break and I'm not looking forward to returning home to reality. Mum and Dad are staying a little longer, so I guess they are going to be enjoying the blue swimmer crabs for dinner tonight.

inside the holiday house fridge
Dad made us all porridge for breakfast this morning. I thought it was a great chance to make up one of the photos that I am still missing from starting the January photo-a-day challenge late. So here is day 2 - breakfast...

I pimped my porridge with greek yoghurt and figs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x